We took Ashley into JCPenny's to get her pictures taken when she turned 9 months old. She wasn't so sure about everything and we had a really hard time getting her to do anything but sit with a really serious looking face. It didn't help that the girl taking the pictures was new and just not as good as the girl that has always done our pictures there. Plus, they were having technical difficulties which only happened when we acutally did manage to get Ashley to smile. Below are the results of the photo shoot. (I'm obviously not very good at scanning since you can see white around all of the pictures. Sorry)
Here is one of her few smiles on camera.
Here is the full body shot that according to the lady showing me the pictures is good to show people who don't get to see Ashley in person very often (meaning pretty much anyone who reads our blog).
Since it was October, I decided to get a few shots in her Halloween costume also.
Everyone that has seen her in her costume has commented on how cute she looks in it. I think it is her round face that makes it so cute.
Here are her stats:20.6 lbs
28 3/4 inches
2 comments:
Can you believe that your baby is 9 months? Time goes by so fast especailly the 2nd one. She's such an adorable little bear.
How cute! I love the costume and the great smile!
Post a Comment