Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration

As some of you may know, I celebrated my 29th birthday on the 9th. Since Grandma and Grandpa Wheeler were coming on the 11th, we decided to save the whole cake and ice cream thing until after they got here. We convinced Grandma to make a chocolate-cherry cake that I had my eye on for awhile. Here I am with the cake and all of those candles.
Alyssa was very excited to help put all of the candles on the cake. The cake turned out very good and I was happy to enjoy a chocolate cake, which I never make because Danny doesn't like chocolate.
I had a very good birthday and I appreciate all of the birthday wishes that I recieved through phonecalls, email, mail, and facebook.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! Christian doesn't eat chocolate either. Your cake looks delicious.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Laura. I'm glad you had a good day and got to eat some chocolate cake. Honestly how does one not like chocolate?? Did you know this before you married him? j/k

Wheeler Family said...

29! haha :-)

Darci Wilson said...

Happy Birthday! Who would have thought we'd ever be 29! Weird huh?!