Alyssa has been really into coloring lately. A few months ago, she was in a phase where she had to use every crayon in the box, but she would only draw one little line with each one. Then she decided it was fun to have a lot of color on the page and her pictures looked more like the one below.

Now, she is starting to actually color the different things on the page in different colors. Here is one that I gave her to color during Conference.

Here is another one from the Conference coloring packet. I hope that it isn't disrespectful to have a multicolored Jesus Christ and Joseph Smith.

And here is a Dora one that she colored when I first noticed she was actually trying to color the different things in specific colors. It is therefore, my favorite.

She did tell me that she messed up the lion in this one. I think she meant for it to be a single color. It is fun for us to see that her brain is developing more each day. She amazes us sometimes with the things that she tells us, especially during Family Home Evening.
1 comment:
I love it when kids learn to start coloring, especially if they like it.
Post a Comment