About a month ago, the ice cream truck started visiting our neighborhood. The first time I heard it, it brought back so many childhood memories. I don't think they had ice cream trucks in Des Moines, so this was a totally new thing for Alyssa and Ashley. At first I was hesitant to tell Alyssa what kind of truck it was. She was still pretty excited about it coming even when she thought it was just a singing truck. When we finally told her why the truck sings and what it sells, she was even more excited. Then she started asking us for ice cream every time we heard it. Danny finally gave in this week and let her pick out an ice cream bar from the ice cream truck. Here they are waving it down.
1 comment:
The ice-cream truck always seems to get to our street at about 8:30, just after the kids are in bed. My brother took the smart rout and told his kids it was the music truck and plays music for everyone to enjoy. Wondetr how long that will last? Your girls are so cute. I love looking in on your family!
Post a Comment