Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our Little Artists

We were feeling lazy this year, so we decided to let Alyssa and Ashley take care of the pumpkin decorating. I saw a lot of people do this last year with their kids and since Alyssa always tells us she wants to be a painter when she grows up, we thought it was a good idea.Ashley didn't want to be left out of the fun. I was glad that I had a couple of mini pumpkins that I could sit on her high chair tray for her to paint.

Here she is at the end of the painting experience. It could have been a lot worse.
Here is Alyssa's masterpiece in the works.
And here is her final pose of the night. She was suprisingly paint free. Even on her hands.
Alyssa and Ashley had a lot of fun painting their pumpkins and we were glad we let them do it. It was also nice to skip a year of carving and just enjoy their creativity. We used the time to clean up the house. Here is a video of the fun.

No comments: