We said "Goodbye" to Grandma and Grandpa Miner today. It has been fun having them visit for the past week and a half. Here are the highlights of their visit. We took a short overnight trip up to Nauvoo.
We took a day excursion to The Magic House (the childrens museum with which we have a membership)

My sister, Becky, and her family came for Thanksgiving and we all enjoyed watching the kids play together.
Ashley showed Tamma how to play with the dog.
Grandma helped Alyssa and me decorate the Christmas tree while Grandpa helped Danny build a new computer desk.
Overall, we had a lot of fun with our visitors. Danny and I even had a couple of hours of peace while everyone else drove downtown to see the St. Louis Arch. We had a nice Thanksgiving and I enjoyed having help in the kitchen. Now we are looking forward to our visit from Grandma and Grandpa Wheeler and Shannon for Christmas.
2 comments:
What a fun time with family. I am so thankful that you were able to enjoy so much family and so many fun times together. I wish you had family closer. We are so excited to come next!!!!!
Looks like fun! Cute tree!
Post a Comment