Monday, February 22, 2010

Like Big Sister, Like Little Sister

The other day while I was doing dishes, Alyssa says "Mommy, come take a picture! Ashley is lining up the crayons." Sure enough, I go look and see this.
Anyone remember this picture from last May?
Do all kids do this? I don't know. But both of our girls do.

4 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Hey Guys! It's Mackenzie, Danny's cousin. I found you through Brian and Maryn's blog. Anyway, I think there are a very few kids that like to line up crayons (or anything else they can "organize"), but Morgan does it too! Hope you are all doing well!

beadify said...

Mine don't... they step on them, throw them, color my table, and eat them...I would love to see a little crayon lining up around this house.

By the way, I taught the lesson in YW today. It was about communication. I had to share a few Sister Miner communication stories to get things started. It was great!!! :)

Ashley Hancock said...

That is so funny! My kids are definately not that neat! Consider it a blessing. I usually find crayons all over the kitchen floor when Brynlee gets done!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Yup. Kelsi likes to line up everything. Her stuffed animals, crayons, pillows, blocks....ANYTHING.