I love Ashley's expression in this picture.Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Washing Daddy's Truck
We had summer temperatures last week so Alyssa, Ashley and I washed the car. I put on the girls swimming suits so they wouldn't get their clothes all wet and soapy and they had so much fun playing in the bubbles. After washing the car, they wanted to play in the sprinkler too. Later that night after Danny got home Alyssa asked him if they could wash his truck too. He agreed and they had just as much fun washing his truck. Alyssa was still in her swimming suit, but Ashley ended up washing his truck in her clothes. She ended up with very wet and soapy clothes. Here are the pictures I took of them washing the truck.
I love Ashley's expression in this picture.
I love Ashley's expression in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucky you with the warmer weather. Looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment