I turned Alyssa loose in the house with our old camera the other day and she filled up the memory card with all kinds of pictures(99 picutes to be exact). Most of them were not worth keeping (pictures of walls, the floor, the TV, etc), but here are a few that I did keep. Ashley was the subject in a lot of the pictures. Why won't she pose like this for Danny and I?

I love her feet in this one.


She took like 5 pictures of Ashley's wet diaper trash can. I don't know why she thought it was so interesting.
This one is for Aunt Shannon :)

It just made me laugh to see some of the things that she thought should be photographed. I started reading a photography book the other day and the intoduction of it talked about how two people may be standing right next to each other and see totally different things worth photographing.
2 comments:
Oh that was sweet of Alyssa to think of me <3
Tell Alyssa thank you! I loved the picture.
Funny! Brynlee loves to take pictures too! Alyssa might have a future in photography.
Post a Comment