Sunday, March 13, 2011
Another Birthday
We finally finished up birthday season(one each month starting in December) in our household with my birthday on Wednesday. It was a definate improvement from my last birthday in which we all layed sick on the couch with strep throat. Danny and the girls made breakfast for me while I got to sleep in. Then while Danny was at work we had a pretty normal day with an added bonus of me being able to pull the Birthday Card in order to get the girls to behave("Can't you just stop fighting for Mommy on my birthday?"). Danny came home early from work and suprised me with these.
Then we enjoyed Dinner at a restaurant that we had never tried. The food was good, the atmosphere was kid friendly, and we scored by showing up on "kids night" so we paid hardly anything for the girls meals. Instead of a cake at home that we would just end up throwing away, I opted for dessert at the restaurant. We ordered a piece of chocolate cake and a piece of cheesecake. Both were delicious and way to big. I wished that we could have taken those leftovers home too. After dinner, we came home and I opened my presents. This is a picture of me and the girls just before opening presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment