Monday, January 30, 2012

The Chicken Dance

Alyssa's school had a dance festival on Friday. Each of the grades had the opportunity to perform a dance that they have been working on for the past month. The kindergarteners got to do the chicken dance. Their costumes consisted of a bird hat made out of paper, ribbon streamers connected to each hand, and a tail made out of the same ribbons pinned onto their bottoms. Alyssa was so excited to do her dance. She was also excited to be able to go to school in the afternoon(I did not enjoy that part of it. I am so glad that she has morning Kindergarten). Here are a couple of pictures of her with some of the kids in her class.
I tried to post a video of the dance, but it won't upload. You'll have to come and visit us in order to see her do it in person. :)

1 comment:

Ashley Hancock said...

Cute! I just signed Brynlee up for PM preschool, maybe I should of done AM???