We celebrated my birthday this week. On Friday, Danny worked a half day and then we met up for lunch with some friends of ours at the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Lehi(We had BWW in the Midwest, but it is new here and everyone is so excited about it). Because it is new, it is always really busy. We got there around 12:15 and after waiting for 10 minutes we decided to take the two booths that were available rather than waiting for a table that seats eight. After lunch we went to the Home and Garden Show up in Sandy (Danny was technically working still by going to this show, but we got to go and walk the show with him). Ashley had swimming lessons that evening so Danny took her to them. Gawbie and Grandpa came over after that and watched the girls for us so that we could go out on a date. It was a really nice day, so we attempted to go and play tennis. We got about 30 minutes in before we declared it too dark to see the ball. Then we tried a new BBQ place right up the street from us and finished off the night at one of those frozen yogurt serve yourself bars(I get so sick of cake by the time it gets to my birthday that I always try and do something different). Danny and the girls surprised me with one of these.....

I love having an IPad. I just want to sit and play with it all day long. Of course, that is not possible because Alyssa and Ashley also want to sit and play with it all day long. I also need to get stuff done around the house so I have to have a little bit of self control.
Yesterday we continued celebrating my birthday with a mexican fiesta, cheesecake, and presents at Gawbie and Grandpa's house. Thank you everyone for the phone calls, cards, and birthday gifts. It was a great birthday.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Laura! Sounds like you had a fun time! We love you!
Post a Comment