Monday, June 29, 2015

Out and About

We are finally getting out of the house again. It's a new adventure with a baby and an always wandering 2 year old. I try to get the older girls to take charge of Tyler, but they don't always want to do that. When they do, things work out pretty well. When I need to feed Camden, things usually get a little tricky. The Lehi Library hosted a petting zoo last week. I didn't expect it to be much, but there were actually quite a few animals there.
The girls each took a turn holding one of the ferrets.

They even had this mama and baby goat and a pony. They all loved the animals and we even got to try out the new play equipment at the park(it was super crowded, so we have plans to go back another time).
 I also took them to the Children's Museum that we have annual passes for. Here is Ashley dressed up in her African attire.
Alyssa spent a good amount of time building this Castle/House. She managed to get a few helpers along the way. Even with the help it still took her at least 30 minutes.
It's funny, but the greatest challenge this summer in going anywhere has been getting out the door before friends come knocking. As a result, we have brought a friend along on a few of our outings.

No comments: