About 5 months ago our van started acting up. We decided it was probably time to replace it. It took a long time for me to decide on what kind of car I wanted to replace it with. I got it narrowed down to the Chrysler Pacifica and the Hyundai Santa Fe. Then in the process of deciding, my van's battery died so I had to drive our Tahoe around for about a week. After driving the kids around in the Tahoe, I decided that I really wasn't ready to give up on the convenience of my mini van with young children, so we settled on the Pacifica.
Once we had it narrowed down to a specific car, then we started a more specific search for the right car. This is the one we settled on. It looks black at night, but in the sunlight it has kind of a maroon sparkle to it. I love the new car and have really enjoyed all of the new features it has.

No comments:
Post a Comment