Tyler's kindergarten class celebrated finishing off reading Peter Rabbit by having a tea party. They got to leave the uniforms at home that day and dress in their Sunday best. About a week before the tea party, his teacher sent out a request for someone to make a Peter Rabbit themed cake. I needed some more service hours and thought this would be an easy and fun way to get them so I volunteered. I could have gone with an easier rabbit head cake, but I thought the garden scene cake looked so much fancier. This is how it turned out.
Here is the whole kindergarten class with the cake and tea cups in front of them. Tyler is kind of in the middle in the blue sports coat.
A closer look at the table.
Before they ate the cake and had tea, they got to play a couple of games.
All ready for cake and warm apple juice "tea."
At the end, they got to line up with a boy escorting a girl to walk out to the front of the school. This is his favorite friend in the class, and also the girl that we carpool with. Her name is Hadley and it was so cute to see him escort her out to the front of the school.







1 comment:
How cute! Nice job on the cake!
Post a Comment