Thursday, October 1, 2020

End of Summer Fun

Camden's best friend invited him and Tyler over one afternoon for an end of summer bounce house party. The boys had so much fun. They played on the bounce house and the trampoline and ate snow cones. 


One of the neighbors hosted a cotton candy party. I can't remember the name of the company, but they do cotton candy designs. The kids chose and octopus(Ashley), a pig(Tyler), and and owl(Camden).
Sometimes, when Alyssa is in a good mood, she will play with the boys. They have a lot of fun together and take some crazy pictures.

I think that a lot of their messing around together is figuring out fun features of my camera, like this one that adds weird creatures into the shot.



Alyssa hosted a cupcake wars with her friends the week before school started. It was the first time that they had all gotten together since quarantine. They split into two teams, boys vs. girls, and had a lot of fun. They boys were good sports about it even though they knew they didn't really stand a chance of winning. Ashley, Tyler, and Camden were the judges. The girls claimed it was payback for the boys making them play baseball one time.
This was the longest summer break ever, since it basically started in March, but I was still a bit sad to see it come to an end. I love the long, hot summer days, the lack of schedules, and letting the kids relax a bit and have fun. 
 

No comments: