Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Pretty Princess

I had a really hard time finding a Halloween costume for Alyssa this year. Every time I would ask her what she wanted to be, she would tell me something different. We went looking at about 10 different stores one day and didn't end up getting anything because she kept telling me she wanted every costume I would show her. I finally decided that I would have to choose for her. My only worry was that she wouldn't wear the costume I choose. I ended up finding some Disney costumes at Target in the price range I was willing to pay, so I gave her the choice between Ariel, Belle, and Cinderella. She choose the Cinderella one so we got it. When we got home and tried it on, it was too big. I wasn't very happy about having to pin it up and still find accessories to go with it. Then I found the princess dress up clothes at Costco for not much more than I had paid for the Cinderella dress. The dress up set came with three different dresses plus accessories to go with them. I figured it was perfect because it would give Alyssa three choices to choose from and she could also choose her accessories. Plus, it came in a pretty box that we could add her other dress up clothes to after Halloween is over. Below, Alyssa is modeling the three dresses for everyone to see. This first one has matching purple slippers that are hard to see.
This one has matching gold slippers.
This one has a crown to go with it, but she didn't want to put that on. She is wearing a necklace, but it is hard to see.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a great idea to get that box of dresses with everything in it. She'll have so much fun playing in them after halloween and so will Ashley when she gets a little bit bigger.

Wheeler Family said...

What a cool deal! I love it when you can get more for your money...plus now she can add to her dress up wardrobe. She makes a great princess!

susie harty said...

Those are cute dresses. I wonder if they have them here in Vegas.