Monday, November 10, 2008
A Moment to Brag
Like any other parents, we want to take a moment to show off how smart we think Alyssa is. We bought this puzzle of the United States a while back at the dollar spot in Target, and when we first got it, Alyssa wasn't even close to knowing how to do it. To avoid having the puzzle pieces all over the floor all of the time, we put it up high and only did it with Alyssa when we had the time and energy to sit with her. I think that doing that made her want to do it more often than she would have had it been with her other puzzles. As a result, she got very good at doing it and now we don't even have to help her. We think it is amazing that she can do it all by herself. What do you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice work, Alyssa!
Great job! You know, my parents bought me a similar puzzle when I was really young too and by the time I was in 2nd grade I knew all the state capitals and still do. It looks like Alyssa is on her way! Nice job Laura at getting her such educational games!
I would TOTALLY BRAG TOO!!! I do not even think I can do that??? Wow that is so impressive I must say, one smart kiddo!!!
I love that you have the video as proof!
I don't think that I could do it either. Smart girl!
Post a Comment