As I was reading the newspaper yesterday, I noticed Alyssa getting toys for Ashley one by one. After about five minutes, I soon realized that Ashley was getting burried alive so I quickly pulled her out.
When I did that, Alyssa thought it would be fun to go where Ashley was. This is just about every toy we have in our basement.
The funny part is that she wanted to sit in there for a lot longer than I have ever seen her sit in one place. She thought it was pretty cool being stuck in the middle of all of her toys.
3 comments:
Now that is a ton of toys in a pile that is for sure! Looks funny and like fun for the girls, not so much fun for mommy and daddy I am sure cleaning it up afterward. Love that you captured this on your blog thought, CUTE!
That is the funniest picture of her. Doesn't it surprise you at what can entertain kids. I love your girls, they are so cute.
Wow that is a ton of toys! Those pictures are so funny!
Post a Comment