Fridays are the day that I clean all of the floors in the house. I usually start downstairs and then move upstairs. It takes me awhile to vacuum all of the carpet in this house and it is quite a challenge getting it done before our two little "destroyers of order" move in on their toys. Once I get upstairs, I like to start with the girls' rooms at the back of the house and then move my way up towards the stairs and do our room last. On Friday, I did my normal routine without taking any pauses to check on the girls. I started with Ashley's room and then went to Alyssa's room, then our hall and office, then the play loft and last our bedroom. By the time I was done, I realized the girls were being very quiet. So I quickly walked through the freshly vacuumed house to find them. Through the play area...
No comments:
Post a Comment