Sunday, February 8, 2009
Valentine's Day Playgroup
Our Ward had a play group in celebration of Valentines day on Friday. It was the first chance we really had to interact with people outside of church on Sunday. Alyssa was very hesitant to go in at first. I think maybe she thought I was going to leave her there. But after I came and sat with her she got right to work on the craft they were doing. In the picture, she is decorating the bag that they later used to collect valentines that they passed out to each other.
Here she is working with the other kids.
And here is the finished product. She decided to skip the games and songs that the other kids were singing so that she could color her bag.
She did participate in the bingo game that they played, but couldn't resist the temptation of eating the candy they used as the markers. She almost didn't have enough to play by the end of the game. After bingo they had cupcakes and juice. Here she is about to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like somuch fun. I want tohave a valentine party now. Your girls looked like they enjoyed it.
Glad you guys had fun! Getting to those extra ward activities are always a blast and such a good way to get to know people. Glad it was a success !
Your girls are just so darn cute!! That is such an awesome picture of Ashley. And I don't blame Alyssa, I would have eaten the candy too!
Post a Comment