Sunday, July 8, 2018

Tyler's Preschool Graduation and Birthday

Once again, I am way behind on blogging, so I am going to attempt to catch up. Back in May, Tyler graduated from preschool. They had a 15 minute program where they recited some poems, songs, and other things they had learned throughout the year. It was cute. My favorite was the graduation poem that went like this: "Do you remember way back Fall, when I was only just this tall. Now look at me I'm up to here and I have grown a lot this year. In fact you think I'm really great, that's why I get to graduate!" Here's the video of it.
Here he is with his preschool class. The little boy on the far left was his favorite friend at school.
Here he is with his teachers. They are sisters, if you couldn't tell.
Tyler also celebrated a birthday, shortly after school got out. He requested a pink paw patrol cake when Alyssa asked him what he wanted. He specifically mentioned that he wanted it to look like the lookout from the show. So this is what we came up with.
He got some presents too. He loved all of them. We had dinner at Chik-Fil-A before the cake and presents. That was his choice for dinner, mostly for the play place.
 Tyler is such a sweet boy. He is always looking for ways to help out around the house. He loves playing with Ashley, swimming, playing at the park, and watching Word World. He is always asking me to take pictures of things that he considers to be very cool. Here are some of the most recent pics I found on my phone.





We love our Ty-Ty and we cannot believe that he will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. He is growing up way too fast.

No comments: