For our one on one date, Ashley chose to go to dinner at Olive Garden and then a play at the Lehi Arts Center. She didn't want to tell me anything about the play before that night, but I found out on the way to dinner that we would be seeing "Daddy Long Legs."
Dinner was good and the service was super-fast, probably because it was Friday night and Olive Garden gets pretty busy on Friday night.
The play was interesting. I had never seen it before and it took about 4 scenes for me to realize that there would only be 2 people in the entire cast. I liked the play more then I thought I would. The Lehi Arts center is tiny and we had seats on the front row, so there were a couple of times that we had to pull in our feet or tuck our legs a different way so that we didn't accidentally kick or trip the actors.After we left the play, Ashley admitted to me the reason for choosing this play on this particular night. One of the actors was supposed to be the physics teacher that I aide for. We still don't know why he wasn't in the play. He must have dropped out after they bought the tickets. I'm kind of glad that he wasn't in the play because that would have been quite awkward since we were so visibly there. We had a fun night together.


No comments:
Post a Comment