This week, Danny had an event at work which he invited us to come to. The biggest reason being that Dora the Explorer was going to make an apperance at one of the booths. Alyssa was thrilled about meeting Dora. Once she was close, she didn't want to leave. We had to keep calling her away from Dora so that other people could get pictures with her. They were taking pictures to give to people, so we got one with the whole family. Unfortunately, Alyssa wasn't looking at the camera in it. When they saw her sticking right by Dora's side, they said we could have another picture. So they took one with just Alyssa and Dora.
We finally lured her away from Dora with the promise of a treat. We catch her sleeping with her picture and carrying it around like it's one of her stuffed animals. She had a lot of fun and still talks about seeing Dora at Daddy's work.
3 comments:
I showed Brynlee this picture and she keeps asking to see Alyssa and Dora again! The do good chart is a good idea! I'm glad it has been working for you!
I love the Dora picture, so cute. We've gone through stages of doing a good boy chart for our boys, i think it might be time again.
I never realized that Dora was a giant!! Love the idea of the do good chart. I'll have to remember that one.
Post a Comment