I took the kids to the dinosaur museum a few weeks ago and they wanted to take a picture on this little dino.
Shannon invited us to join them at this mini indoor amusement park that same week. The kids had a blast. There were only about 6 rides and they were more geared for the boys than the girls, but Ashley had a little girl crush on one of the workers there(not that she would ever admit to it) and claimed that he made it so much more fun for her.
I think Shannon and Adam were especially glad to have the girls there to help take Kennedi on some of the rides.
We borrowed a GoPro from one of Danny's co-workers so that we could get some fun videos on our cruise. We played around with it a little bit before we left. This was the best family picture that we got.
I also got a new haircut and color in preparation for our trip. I finally did it after thinking about it for months because I got tired of my kids pulling out my white hairs and telling me that my hair is brown instead of blonde.




No comments:
Post a Comment