Monday, February 13, 2017

Mexican Riviera Cruise with the Miners - Days 1 & 2 - On the Ship

A couple of weeks ago, we got to go on a Mexican Riviera Cruise with my parents, all of my siblings, and our spouses (Jeff and Kim also brought Hazel since she is still nursing and too young to leave behind). We had a really fun week and created some wonderful memories. Dinner was always fun and gave us a chance to visit. The waiter probably hated us because we were sitting in different seats every night switching it up between our two tables. One night I ordered crawfish, the first time I had ever had it, and it was delicious. I wasn't sure how I felt about this guy sitting on my plate, though.
We weren't as excited about the 2 formal nights because it meant packing clothing that we would only wear for a couple of hours of the cruise, but it made for great pictures.


My parents, the reason we all went on the cruise. It has been a dream of my Mom's to take a cruise with all of her kids for a long time. It was fun to finally make it a reality.


Pictures up on deck. Our interior room was on the same level as the pools and the buffet, so we spent a lot of time out here.
 
We also went to the evening shows, watched movies both in the theater and out under the stars, participated in the cruise director staffs' trivia games and game shows, and we played a lot of cards. Oh and we ate, ate, and ate some more. Danny and I also enjoyed going in the hot tub a few times. He also played basketball with my brothers while I either went to the fitness center, or did Zumba with my sisters. It was a really relaxing and fun week.

No comments: