Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Halloween and the Pumpkin Patch

I took the 3 younger kids to Cornbelly's in October. The weather was perfect that day. 




We met up with Shannon, Adam, Kennedi, and Abbi. Our neighbors across the street also joined us that day for a bit. 
We got dinner there and watched the stunt show. Camden wanted the turkey leg. It was as big as his head. The stunt show was pretty cool. Motorcyclists drove around in the ball behind Camden in this picture.
We ended the night in Insanity Point. The kids wanted to do the scary stuff. I don't get it.

For Halloween, these three decided to dress in a theme costume. They chose to be characters from a video game, which is also a Netflix show - Cuphead. They even made Lula dress up with therm which she did not love. Ashley is King Dice, Camden us cuphead, Tyler is mugman, and Lula is Mrs. Challis. The headpieces for the boys were fun to figure out.

This was at the ward Halloween party. I took the kids alone because Danny had a meeting that he needed to go to that night.
Kennedi and Abbi joined us for trick or treating on Halloween.

Alyssa dressed up with her friends as BYU fans.
Here is a link to a website with pictures of the characters. I thought they turned out pretty good. Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil | Available on Xbox One - Windows 10 - Nintendo Switch – PlayStation 4 - Steam - GOG - Mac (cupheadgame.com)
 

No comments: